Saturday
This morning we all went to the gym and Ashley did great in childcare area! After we relaxed at home and did chic-fila for lunch. Ashley said "dench-dies" for French fries! After lunch, Jeremy took her to park to enjoy the great weather. They had a great time and got some great exercise.
In session with me, I tried to stay energetic but having a sinus infection is tough. She had a very short attention span today and wanted change activities every minute. We played hungry hippos, rolling balls, doctor play kit, throwing fabrics in air, using cookie cutters on playdoh, and drawing using toes. She thought it was so funny when she was laying on her back and I was holding the marker between her toes to draw on the paper pinned to wall. We did this for about 5 minutes and I even tried help her write her name using her toes. I was saying all the letters of her name while she was writing them and she said letter "e" when writing out name. She also said "ange (for orange slices), yes, water, che-cha (3x for cracker), eat, straw, straw-straws (for strawberry shortcake), stuh (making stars with playdoh and cookie cutter)!"
Sunday
Ashley had a great time at church today even though her buddies were out of town. She enjoyed playing with Tawni in Kings Kids A and loved the parachute. After church the kids relaxed with daddy while I went to the doctor for to get medication. Then Jeremy took Ashley to a park to enjoy the 82 degree weather in January.
Monday
Today we went to Hop N Happy this morning and kids got some great exercise! Before we left Ashley said "shoes & awesome"! At Hop N Happy, Ashley seemed to engage with a boy her height. He really wanted to play with her using ball she was interested in. They had a few interactions and it was so fun to watch!!!! Here he was trying to throw the ball up to her while she was at top of slide. Ashley also enjoyed his mom too and took her hand to different places several times!
The kids and I all have sinus infections and are antibiotics again. I am so thankful my mom was able to come help because I was so tired. The kids seem to be happy and still active but its really affecting my sleep. Ashley was eager to do a Playroom session with Grammy and then after they went to the park to enjoy the sunshine.
Tuesday
We had a great time at Pump It Up this morning and kids got great exercise! They even turned on the music and dance lights so our kids could try it out for a little. It got to be a little overwhelming for some but a few enjoyed it! Ashley started dancing right away and it seemed like she was back at the dance again! :)
Ashley had a great speech session and then after my mom took her to the park to play. She loves being outside! One event I do remember happening was my mom got out the light sabers to play with Noah because she was trying to distract him from toy that kids were fighting over. He was not interested but Ashley came over to get the 2nd light saber and actually started fighting with my mom!!! She was swinging it appropriately and making contact with other light saber! Noah then got mad she was playing lightsabers and came to take it. We discovered Ashley was being very clever here! Once he got his lightsaber she ran off to get that toy she wanted. Both kids then were happy! :)
Wednesday
Ashley decided to wake up at 230am this morning which meant rest of the house was too. She seemed wide awake...She still had an okay day at school and said "drinking, I want' & yes".
In session with Tracy, she enjoyed books, brainflakes, bubble guppies, jumping, balloons and dancing! She said "this, tuck (for touch), water, eat, nack (for snack), want, book, up, bubble, pret (for pretzel) & boppy". She seemed to have a great time at the beginning but started getting tired towards the end.
Thursday
Ashley woke up at 1am but thankfully fell back asleep by 230am. She still had a great day at school but her energy decreased after lunch. She said her first sentence at school of "I want bubbles" and also said "Nemo, water, drinking, banana, Ashee (for Ashley)!"
In session with Tracy, she liked playing with kitchen toys, balloons, dancing, music, lining up crayons, lining up teddy bears and playing with balls! Tracy tried to work on patterns but Ashley made it clear she was not interested today. She did really well counting today and handing her the correct color bears! She made great eye contact today and also made a sentence of "I want water". She also said "I want (3x), this, bite, crackers, eat, me bite, and dance!"
Friday
Last night was even worse with sleeping and she woke up 4 different times. She is so loud so it wakes up entire house. At school, she was pretty whiny, tired but still did great job on her work. She said "yes, I want". She picked up her friend's juice bottle and handed it to her today!
In speech with Brooke, she somehow said a lot of words despite maybe getting 3 hours of sleep. She said "shoes, help me, no, swing, yeah, duck, wee, circle, feet, I do, pin (for spin), ducks, watching veggie, strawberry shortcake, Disney, and Buzz light"! Amazing she said some big words!




No comments:
Post a Comment